Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Glad That's Over...

So, the show has officially come to an end. I'm torn on the issue, because on one hand, I have free time and time to let my voice rest. On the other, I totally miss my castmates, because they were and are amazing. Love you guys :D

Moving on.





So now that I have free time again, I've been able to rest my voice, and start singing, like REALLLY singing again, which is amazing. I was singing a song in Diction the other day, and I hit the E above middle C, and it was the best note I've ever sung. It was completely open, and felt amazing. Oh...the power my voice can have sometimes......

You'd enjoy it.


I've been doing that a lot, putting little one liners from the show into everyday speech. It makes me miss the show a little less every time.


Oh, I went to the Boys & Girls Club the other day to do my service project for communication. It was....interesting. We handed out snacks while the kids were coming in, then we helped then with homework until 5. And then....we sat. For an hour and a half. Watching kids play basketball. It was alright. I've got to go back tomorrow, which is going to be interesting. Agan.


I've realized that since I'm in the show no longer, my life isn't all that exciting. Although, Cantilena is going to be doing a concert before the press performance of Broadway Palm's "A Christmas Carol" next Friday. It's going to be pretty sweet. OOOOH! And I get to wear a top hat :D


So that's cool.




Hmm...... I got nothing else to say, so I'll play you out with a song...... How about........ This!

No comments:

Post a Comment