Thursday, November 24, 2011

369.2

First things first,

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!

I'm thankful for my family, and friends, for music (especially this beast of a voice I've got growing inside me :D) and for having the entire weekend with no obligations :D

Oh, and I'm also thankful for weighing less than 370 pounds for the first time in..... well, I can't remember when. I am now 369.2 pounds, and I have no problem telling you that, because 1 week ago, I weighed 379.5 pounds :D

I think this time, I'm going to be able to stick it out. It's going to take time, but I finally realize the benefits far outweigh the negatives. I must say I'm looking forward to being small... well, not small, thinner. Even at my ideal weight, I'm going to be a big guy. Being 6'5" will do that to you. I think I might actually look intimidating, which will be exciting. I should get a job as a bouncer...




Anywho, other than that awesome news, my life is going pretty swell. I kind of had a mini meltdown yesterday because of all of the things I have going on right now, but I came out of it learning two lessons:

1. I need to manage my time better
2. I need to stop taking on more than I can chew.

I'm currently preparing for at least 4, if not 5 concerts, as well as a Christmas show and juries. It's a lot of music, but I can handle it.



Probably.


Okay, so I'm going to geek out here for a maximum of 2-3 paragraphs, and maybe some pictures....


SKYRIM!!!


I'm more than positive that most of you out there, reading this (about 4 of you, I'm guessing) have someone in your life that has been mysteriously absent the last few weeks. And I'm willing to bet that The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is to blame. And I don't blame them, because it is an AMAZING game.




That's my character in the mask, he's a beast. The chick in the armor is Lydia, my housecarl, also a beast. What can i say, we're BAMF's.

I foresee myself spending far too much time this weekend getting lost in the land of Skyrim.... In fact...it's calling to me now.....Farewell.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Taylor!!! This is wonderful to hear! I wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete